Please make sure to follow the guidelines
Alhumdulillah, as per the latest Contra Costa County mandate, we are pleased to announce EXTENDED opening of the Masjid for the regular 5 Salat and Jumua with Jamat, including Jumua salat.
As per the county mandate, only 100 persons will be allowed in the Masjid to perform Salat with Jamat with “social distancing” and these additional guidelines:
- You must be in good health to attend Jamat
- You must wear a mask or face covering while inside the Masjid
- Minimum physical distancing of 6 feet must be kept during Salat and while inside the Masjid
- Wudu must be performed at home before entering the Masjid
- Nobody is allowed without own prayer rug to pray on
- No handshakes, hugging or kissing, or gathering
- Adults 65 years of age and older are requested to pray at home
- Children under the age of 15, and people with pre-existing health conditions, including cough or flu like symptoms, must pray at home
- Please bring and use your own sanitizer before entering and exiting the Masjid
- No item sharing (ex: prayer rugs, mask, slippers)
It is important that we abide by the city and county mandates. Anyone not following will be asked to leave the Masjid. We pray to Allah (swt) for everyone’s safety and good health. May Allah (swt) guide mankind. All praise and thanksgiving belong to Allah, Lord of the universe. Aameen.